Our success is your success.
Research shows that Soft Landing Recovery’s treatment model is scientifically designed to produce the best clinical outcomes.2
- Only 11% of Soft Landing patients have relapsed or returned-to-use. This is compared to universal statistics for opioid-dependent patients where the relapse rate can be as high as 90%.
- 86% of Soft Landing patients remain treatment adherent after six months, as compared to other programs that typically experience dropout rates of 67% and 55% for outpatient and residential treatment, respectively.
- Medication-assisted therapy has given patients with addiction new hope and a better prognosis for ongoing sustained recovery. Medication-Assisted Treatment is proven, in study after study, to produce the most successful treatment outcomes.1
- Effective, evidence-based treatment for opioid addiction “must include four basic elements: detoxification, rehabilitative counseling, continuing care, and Medication-Assisted Therapy.”3
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), “The impact of managed care on addiction treatment: an analysis;” Thomas, C, et al. (2014). Medication-Assisted Treatment with Buprenorphine: Assessing the Evidence. Psychiatric Services, 65, 11-15.
- National Quality Forum Standards for Treatment of Substance Use Disorders 2007.
- ASAM; National Quality Forum Standards for Treatment of Substance Use Disorders 2007. Each of these four essential elements is present in Soft Landing Recovery’s treatment model.